Revlon ColorStay Creme Eye Shadow

 
Hello, my lovelies, and welcome to today's post.
 
I hate to admit this but when it comes to eye shadow I'm kind of a snob. I tend to reach for high end eye shadow palettes when it comes to doing my eye makeup. Sadly, I don't feel that the drugstore offers a large supply of blendable eye shadows or colors the high end brands do. But it seems the drugstore brands are slowly getting better at this. For example, Revlon has really stepped up their eye shadow game when they released the ColorStay Creme Eye Shadows. 
 
Current Price at CVS: $7.99
 
HERE'S THE LOWDOWN >>>>>
 

 
Not only are these little beauties super affordable they're really creamy and easy to use. I typically use these shadows as a base for my other shadows  because they give the shadows a little somethin' extra, but they are quite pretty on the eye on their own.
 
Each shadow comes in glass jar that's perfect for packing for travel and each jar comes with a tiny brush that, honestly, you don't really need. The best way to apply these shadows is with your finger or a synthetic brush. Revlon currently offers 12 really wearable colors - Crème Brulee, Honey, Black Currant, Caramel, Cherry Blossom, Chocolate, Earl Grey, Espresso, Licorice, Pistachio, Praline, Vanilla.  

 
 
The Bottom Line >>>>>
 
If you're looking for an affordable eye shadow with an exceptional formula that feels like a high end crème shadow then I would highly recommend the Revlon ColorStay Crème Shadows. They're perfect for makeup beginners because they're so easy to use. I mean, literally, you just have to swipe it on your lids, add a little eye liner and mascara, and some red lipstick and you've got a look in under 10 minutes. So the next time you're browsing the drugstore cosmetic shelves definitely check these out.
 
Until next time . . .
 
XOXO,
 
Nellie


Comments

Popular Posts