Welcome to Drugstore Gems

Welcome to Drugstore Gems, the blog for the best beauty products the drugstore has to offer.

My name is Nellie Coody and I'm kind of a makeup addict. Yes, the first step to healing is acceptance. But while I may love makeup I also love saving money. So I decided to start a blog just for drugstore products that are actually worth buying.

If you're like me, you might be overwhelmed when you  first walk into the Beauty department of your local drugstore but I'm hoping this blog will be a big help to you by narrowing down which products work best from which brands.

Disclaimer Time >>>> I also want to make clear that I'm not endorsed by any of the brands or products I'll mention on this blog and that every product featured is something I've bought with my own hard-earned cash.

And while I love high end products this blog is for drugstore products only. If you're interested in my high end cosmetic review check out my other blog, Fashionably Late. Over there you'll find all kinds of stuff - from beauty and fashion to travel and lifestyle posts.

I'm just a makeup lover looking to save some cash. So grab a drink, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

Comments

Popular Posts